Pages

Wednesday, January 21

Wordless Wednesday: Sleepy Mia


I have a little twin-mommy guilt about only posting a picture of one. Such is life I suppose! I know it's cliche but nothing is better than watching our babies sleep. It's always interesting to see where our "snugly-friends" end up during sleeping. Mia almost always keeps her buddy close!

5 comments:

  1. I have a picture of Lilyana sleeping with that same bunny in China! Too adorable! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are doing this! I tried to look up your blog the other day but couldn't find it. Then I was browsing Kathy's and found Love Times Two. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sara - so I don't know if I'm clueless or what, but I just found your blog! You're now in my reader, so I too will be able to keep up on the happenings in your household! I love your design, your words, your picture - yeah, you could say I'm a fan of you and your adorable family in general! :)

    ReplyDelete