I joined an informal group of ladies for a challenge to tell stories through our pictures for the next month. I love these sort of mini challenges because they always lead me to see different possibilities in my photography. This one in particular pulled at my heartstrings because I've been feeling like childhood is rushing along lately. It's going so fast suddenly that I feel it sliding through my fingers. So, I've been trying to take pictures each day to tell the story of life in our family right now. It's rather kid-centric, but so is our current reality. Honestly, there should have been a whole lot more soccer in these pictures. I think I'm really avoiding telling the story of just how much time we spend at the soccer field. {And thanks to my husband for taking Mia to soccer right now so I could finish this up!} You'll see a couple of these again later because there's a blog post percolating about them. :)
Head on over to Erica's blog to check out her take on storytelling. :)






Love these! My favorite is the first one. Such a wonderful perspective and I love their fingers following along with the words :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you're focusing on childhood in these images. It's such an important story to tell! I LOVE the coloring book photo the most!
ReplyDelete