We've had such a busy fall! After a relaxing (though busy) summer, we jumped into fall. New school for the kids, new grade level for me, new puppy in the house. It's been a crazy time, but we're having a lot of fun.
At first, it was a little weird having Ben and Mia at my district. However, it's really nice for them to be so close and to be in touch with what's going on in their district. They're loving preschool and being a "star" and it seems like they're adjusting well. This is the first time that they've been seperated, and while it's tough on them, I feel like it's the right decision too. They're loving being little broncos!
The other big thing at home is Sunny. I'm still a little surprised that Gary talked me into it, but we have adopted a little lab into our home. Her name suits her well; she's bright and cheerful. She pees in the house a little more than I'd like, leaving us to remove all our rugs, but is otherwise a pleasant pup. And she's SO adorable!



No comments:
Post a Comment