Pages

Thursday, September 30

Team Up Thursday: Landscape


Okay, I know I need to branch out a little.  Too much time spent at school (or thinking about school) lately has left me with yet another school themed photo.  But, it's fall and I'll try to do better in October!  This week's theme was "landscape".  I thought about doing something obvious, like the landscaping at our house.  That would be a little too revealing though, like taking a picture of my underwear.   My intent was to go with the "blot on the landscape" in my classroom.  My eye is always drawn to that desk, with it's piles of papers to take care of, apples from a certain student, pencils and pens that didn't make it back into the holder, and pop cans that haven't yet made it to the recycling.  Each year I promise to do better and end up with the same landscape.

Ah, Theresa's photo reminds me of how I'd like to spend my weekend!  Orchards and harvest surround us all this time of year.  Which leads beautifully into next week's theme: fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment