Pages

Friday, November 6

Autumn Arrives

While it's felt like fall for some time now, the leaves have finally fallen. While these golden leaves announce to our toddlers joy and fun, they signal to me (1) lots of work and (2) the beginning of short days with gray, barren trees. I know that very soon we'll miss these bright colors as we're covered in a blanket of snow. This sunny November Friday, however, after a day home with Gary, the kids had a blast playing in the new fallen leaves. It was cold enough to require some bundling, though the kids could have cared less! Eventually cold noses and fingers prevailed and we coaxed them back inside (no small feat!), but I have a feeling that we'll be dragged out again.








2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous weekend to enjoy ALL those leaves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their little Patagonia coats. So cute!

    ReplyDelete