Pages

Wednesday, July 15

Grandpa Jeff's

After enjoying a rather unusual week camping in Alabama, we traveled the short distance to Gary's Dad's house in Knoxville, TN. The weather there was gorgeous, as was the company. Aside from the big, big ball, there wasn't a whole lot to keep the treacherous two busy. When the Club's pool was open, it was a hit. That, however, left a lot of unoccupied time! This left us saying "don't touch" more times than I care to count. The playdough, left over from the camping trip, gave us a solid 30 minutes of fun!

Ben's concentration was unparalleled.



Big, ig ball.

How do you play with your playdough?

4 comments:

  1. How fun to go camping in Alabama! Your kids are so adorable! I love seeing pictures of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You figured out picnik for the black, white, color!!! Yeah, it looks cool! Glad you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete