Pages

Saturday, February 28

Crayons









Can I just say that I love crayons-- the waxy smell and smooth feeling as they glide across the paper. I'm rather thrilled that the twins are now old enough to spend some time coloring, especially since that means that Mumma can too! Of course, every mark doesn't always end up on the paper but we're making progress. Mia loves to color the eyes on every sheet we have, and then scribble furiously all over the paper (and possibly the table). Ben has to be reminded often that crayons go on paper, and not in our mouths. I keep reminding myself that they're washable and non-toxic!

3 comments:

  1. Sara...
    Your pictures look great! I bet you love your new camera! The twins are looking so grown up, they are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures...that new camera is something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! your pictures capture it all...I love the pic with ben reaching for crayons over his name. Great viewpoint!

    ReplyDelete